This idea has been floating for a long time now and its about time we got it off the ground. This is our link to you- its our way to keep you plugged on the best music of all genres and times, operating on one principal: good music is good no matter who you are or where it comes from. As we proceed, we’ll be bringing you the best in all things music from venues to gear, what spots to make sure you hit and the shows you cannot miss.
So moving forward from that… Here are my top 10 of September. A lot of the tracks are brand new, some are just classics that i just can’t stop listening to right now. Mostly, this is stuff I love to spin when I’m out. Dance floor destroyers. Cozy all-nighters. And some tight tracks in between. I hope you enjoy.
- 1. Miniminds- Xoe/Ghost in the System EP
- 2. Mason’s Essential Mix (i know its not a single track but everyone should probably have this on rotation)
- 3. Daniel Portman- Wellness Park
- 4. Radiohead- Where I End And You Begin (The Sky Is Falling In)
- 5. Dego- Feels So Good (Zigmund Slezak Remix) (if anyone knows where to find this, let me know. heard it on zs’s myspace, its a great piece of work)
- 6. Deadmau5- Sometimes Things Get Complicated
- 7. Martin Eyerer & Oliver Koletzki- Pulse Your Hands (Audiofly X Remix)
- 8. Olive Huntemann & Dubfire- Diablo (Original Mix)
- 9. Phish- Julius, Suzy, Waste (you assholes)
- 10. Modeselektor- The Dark Side of The Sun (and lets be honest, the whole Happy Birthday CD is brilliant)
see ya’ll out there.